is the official website of United Arab Chemical Carriers. (“UACC”) The statements below embody UACC's privacy and data protection policy.
- When you register at www.uacc.ae UACC collects personal details about you. Personal information such as your name, address, email address and other relevant information is collected via the registration forms.
When you visit the site, we also collect web site usage information, information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer's IP address, the type and version of your browser and the operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you arrived at the UACC website via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
The above information will be used to :
- fulfil orders
- notify you of relevant new services offered by UACC and additional features introduced in the website from time to time
- personalize the content and advertising you will see based on your personal characteristics and preferences
- notify you of commercially relevant information about UACC, and in relation to the shipping industry
- allow reputable third parties to send you information
- ensure, as far as is practical, that our site is compatible with browsers and operating systems used by most visitors
- improve UACC's understanding of its customer needs
- build marketing profiles
- aid strategic development
- manage our relationship with advertisers
- conduct in-house research without revealing personal facts about individual customers
- UACC has taken steps to ensure that high standards of data protection are adhered to for all forms of processing outlined in point 1 above.
- UACC has appropriate measures in place to ensure that user's personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within the server environment.
- Occasions may arise when customer information is passed outside the UACC Group to other data processors, i.e. fulfilment bureaus, database consultants and like entities.
- You are aware that the Internet is a global environment and hence using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on a global basis. Hence by browsing this website and communicating electronically with UACC, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
- It is important to UACC that we have your correct contact information so that you do not miss out on further correspondence or experience problems with the delivery of UACC's services offered on this website.
- While UACC makes every possible commercially reasonable effort in ensuring data protection of user information, it does not accept responsibility for any information lost to or gained by third parties through hacking, implanting viruses and other tools to which this website, like any other, may be vulnerable to, despite all the reasonable precautions that UACC has undertaken for the protection of user information.